Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a process which gets underway in the laboratory and is specially made for people undergoing In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) because of the stern male factor infertility issues. Moreover, this process includes placement of a single sperm straight into the cytoplasm of a fully developed egg (oocyte) with the help of a special microinjection pipette (glass needle). Once the sperm is injected into the egg, the further process of development and Embryo transfer would remain same like in general IVF cases. Also, the patients with the issue of sub fertile semen, this process works better than IVF Treatment.
ICSI further support the fertilization by sperm without getting attached or breaking through into the egg. Though ICSI is not that supportive when used to take care of issues like fertilization failures due to poor egg quality, It still proves to be more than a boon for all the males with low sperm counts. Moreover, there are a number of cases mentioned below where Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI Treatment) works better than any other treatment.
- Oligospermia – a medical condition in male with very low sperm count
- Asthenozoospermia – Medical condition where the sperm motility is very poor
- Teratozoospermia – Sperm Abnormality issue
- Issues related to Binding of sperms and egg Penetration
- High Presence of Antisperm antibodies (immune or protective proteins which connect and destroy sperm) in order to stop fertilization
- Continuous fertilization failure with usual IVF culture and fertilization techniques
- Frozen sperm collected prior to cancer treatment that may be limited in number and quality
- Azoospermia along with disruptive pathology- blocked or abnormal ejaculatory ducts which is not facilitating proper sperm movement from the testes. Following the same process, sperm is acquired from the epididymis with the help of microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) or from the testes by testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
ICSI has further helped all the azoospermic men which earlier needed to approach a sperm bank.
Moreover, as per various research based studies in Europe, it has been ascertained that while multiple pregnancies are frequent with ICSI Treatment Center, there is no proof found for regular occurrence of congenital malformations or abnormal karyo type. Also there wasn’t any concrete evidence about the fact that there would be some abnormalities to the babies in the coming future as a result of ICSI Clinic in Mumbai, India, without giving any complete assurance about the normal birth for the babies during the course of the same phenomena.
Endoscopic Procedures For IVF
Since failure of IVF treatment is a mental, physical and financial disaster, every effort must be made
While going ahead with an IVF cycle always comes as an exciting and Nervous journey altogether for the Couples
Natural CYCLE IVF
Natural-Cycle IVF (NC-IVF) has been proposed as a means of reducing the risk of multiple pregnancies
IVF LITE (MINI IVF)
The core motive during the Conventional IVF is to produce as many eggs as possible for further fertilization and implantation.
IN VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF)
Beginning an IVF cycle is an exciting and anxious time for a couple. Our Center provides couples
The endometrial lining is usually less favorable to implantation due to a variety of factors like immunological disruption.
Frozen Embryo Transfer
A frozen embryo transfer, or FET, is a kind of IVF treatment where a cryopreserved embryo