Dr. Shweta Shingvi
MBBS, DGO, DNB, DFP, MNAMS, MRCOG (London) , Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Indian Fertility Society)
Dr Shweta is a practicing Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and infertility specialist over 9 years with previous work experience at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Ajanta Hospital & IVF centre, Lucknow, Rotunda IVF Centre, Mumbai. She is well versed ovum pick up, embryo transfers and Fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries.
She pursued her post graduation from one the renowned institutes ‘B.Y.L Nair Hospital and Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai’ and then qualified for post doctoral fellowship in ‘Reproductive Medicine’ conducted by the ‘Indian Fertility Society, New Delhi’ where she underwent an extensive training programme and mastered skills of advanced IVF.
She has published her original research work in national & international indexed journals. She has presented many papers, posters and has been invited as faculty in various national conferences. She has many awards to her credit right from her post graduation days. She has several chapters published in various textbooks and has attended many conferences, CMEs and workshops. She is member of key active organizations like MOGS, AOGD, NARCHI, FOGSI, IFS, ISAR, IAGE, IMA, AMC and PCOS society and has conducted many CME’s under HOPE series.
Dr. Shweta excels in handling various fertility issues like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, Recurrent Implantation failure and has a special interest in Minimal Stimulation IVF and natural cycle IVF for poor responders. She has undergone Ultrasound training from FOGSI recognized centre and sharpened her transvaginal scanning skills during fellowship programme. She has also dealt with many donor egg and surrogacy cycles.
Dr Shweta believes in practicing evidence based medicine, employs recent technologies and advances in management of her infertile patients.
- Bhagwanti kotwani award for the ‘Best DNB Trainee’ in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in the year 2013
- First prize, Quiz on ‘Advances in Endoscopy’ at DGES 2013
- First prize, Quiz on ‘Obstetrical emergencies’ at NARCHI 2013
- Second runner up prize, Dr. Usha Krishna Quiz on ‘Population Stabilization’ at North zone at YUVA FOGSI 2014
- First prize, best oral paper presentation in all categories at North zone YUVA FOGSI 2014
- Third runner up prize in Quiz on Infertility at ISOPARB, 2015
- First runner up prize, Quiz on Advanced Infertility, Fertivision, 2016
Felicitated by ISAR on Women’s Day, 2017 for practising ‘Young IVF specialist’